Pages

Selasa, 07 Juli 2015

Best FurReal Friends Fantasy Collection StarLily My Magical Unicorn Pet Plush

FurReal Friends Fantasy Collection StarLily My Magical Unicorn Pet Plush
B00SOG4W56

Product Description

You'll have a "magical" walking buddy with this adorable, snuggly StarLily, My Magical Unicorn pet! She's a friendly unicorn with an amazing horn that lights up in different colors! The more you play with her, the stronger her powers become - and the more she responds to you. She needs tender loving care, so you'll love to feed her Sugarberry treat and then braid and style her hair. Your adventures will always be spectacular with your StarLily, My Magical Unicorn pet! FurReal Friends and all related characters are trademarks of Hasbro.


FurReal Friends Fantasy Collection StarLily My Magical Unicorn Pet Plush

Product Details

  • Sales Rank: #9111 in Toys & Games
  • Brand: Fur Real Friends
  • Model: B0450
  • Released on: 2015-08-01
  • Dimensions: 17.52" h x 20.00" w x 7.99" l,

Features

  • Electronic StarLily, My Magical Unicorn figure responds to sound and touch with motion and sound
  • Her horn lights up in multiple colors
  • More than 100 combinations
  • Poseable figure's wings flutter and she can stand, sit and lie down
  • Figure comes with Sugarberry treat

B00SOG4W56
Related Search :

FurReal Friends Fantasy Collection StarLily My Magical Unicorn Pet Plush




You're reading an article about Best FurReal Friends Fantasy Collection StarLily My Magical Unicorn Pet Plush and you can find articles Best FurReal Friends Fantasy Collection StarLily My Magical Unicorn Pet Plush this with the url http://somewhereleftinnowhere.blogspot.com/2015/07/best-furreal-friends-fantasy-collection.html, you should share it or copying and pasting it if the article Best FurReal Friends Fantasy Collection StarLily My Magical Unicorn Pet Plush This is very beneficial to your friends, but do not forget to put the link Best FurReal Friends Fantasy Collection StarLily My Magical Unicorn Pet Plush source.

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar